Estate Planning & Probate Administration
Estate Planning with Sharp & Associates- Kalamazoo Wills & Trusts Attorney
Estate Planning is personal and so should be your experience. Many firms and attorneys, who do not specifically specialize in Estate Planning, have a “one-size fits all” approach to Estate Planning, which does not take into consideration your individual situation or needs.
Why Do I Need A Personalized Plan?
Nursing facilities, accidents, and unexpected events can quickly drain everything you’ve worked so hard to build. Having a comprehensive Estate Plan in place, and taking into account your individual situation, can help protect you and your loved ones by protecting your finances and assets.
Although unexpected nursing care, death, and accidents are uncomfortable topics to think about with our loved ones, by taking the time to think ahead, you will save yourself, and/or your loved ones, time and money down the road while gaining peace of mind that your affairs are in order.
Some of the Critical Areas We Will Review With You During Your Free Consultation:
- Protecting your home and retirement from nursing facility costs
- Protecting spousal assets
- Strategies to avoid probate
- Maintaining your Medicaid eligibility
- Medical and Financial Powers of Attorney
Our Estate Planning Services Include, but Are Not Limited to:
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- Trusts for Minors
- Special Needs Trusts
- Financial Power of Attorney
- Medical Power of Attorney
- Funeral Representative Designation
- Guardian and Conservatorships
- Specific Medical Directives
- Real Property Deeds
Probate is the oldest form of estate planning, which explains why it can be a slow, expensive, and cumbersome process. We can guide you through this complex process and protect your inheritance. Our goal at Sharp & Associates is to alleviate this responsibility on you so you can focus much needed time on grieving and celebrating the life of your loved one.
Our Probate Administration services include:
- Developing a strategy for managing and completing the probate administration process
- Petitioning for appointment as personal representative
- Determining and notifying interested parties
- Dealing with creditor claims
- Maintaining an inventory and distributing probate assets
- Filing ancillary probate administration when there is out-of-state property involved
We proudly serve ALL of Michigan including Kalamazoo County, Kent County, Calhoun County, Berrien County, Van Buren County, Cass County, St. Joseph County, Ottawa County, Branch County, and Barry County
Contact Your Local Estate Planning Experts at Sharp & Associates Law Firm, So We Can Begin Properly Protecting Your Family and Assets, Today!
Free consultations. Call 269-978-6560 or fill out the contact form located on this page.